- Unit Price
In Incan mythology, Mama Quilla is known as “Mother Moon.” She is worshipped as the goddess of the moon, marriage and considered to be the protector of women. To honour this lunar deity, we designed our Mamaquilla model with distinctive light wood tones that represent the beauty of the moon’s surface. Its classic Wayfarer-inspired frame looks great on all face shapes and offers an original style that will certainly turn heads.
- Certified polarized lenses + UV400 protection (UVA/UVB)
- Handcrafted from premium wood sourced from sustainable forests
- Adjustable arms
- Lightweight and resistant
- Includes cloth and microfiber pouch for better care
- Includes a foldable cork box. Hard and resistant, our cork box was designed for practicality